Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A woman's prerogative?

Everyone knows it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind... right?

Well in this case it wasn't just me. Superman and I decided not to move into the house. We had an unsettled feeling and decided it was not the best thing for our finances. At the end of the day, I still don't know what we're going to do about living situations because as much as I keep trying to find ways to make this house work out, I just can't seem to do it.

In the mean time, I have started a business making elastic tablecloths and it seems to be going well. Had some business - need to streamline so I can become quicker about getting the orders out the door but I'm excited and it seems to be doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Please! Leave some!!